Hitch Rider Trike-N-Bike™ hitch mounted racks are available to best suit your transport needs. Trike carrier transports either delta or tadpole style recumbent trikes, and handcycles. All racks fit both 1 1/4" and 2" receiver hitches (patented).
- 70 lb. max trike weight capacity and one 40 lb. upright bike with top tube. Trike carrier is adjustable for length, width, and load centering. View rack specifications.
- Roll Around™ trike rack handling wheels built into rack base (patented) makes moving the rack around, installing in hitch, and storing easy.
- Wide wheel holders fit tires up to 3" wide. Longer 11 hole wheel straps are required for tires more than 2.5" wide.
- Rack tilts back for vehicle access and folds up close to vehicle when not loaded.
- Rack includes all accessories required to load your cycles and mount the rack to your vehicle's trailer hitch. Locking hitch pin and security cable is available separately.
- Rack features YouTube video.
- Read important safety information before ordering.
Rack is not for use on trailers, 5th wheels, or vehicles with a hitch that extends more than 6 feet outward from the vehicle's rear axle.
|TB1-2SBP||Trike-N-Bike Hanging Style Rack, fits 1 1/4" and 2" receiver.||$790Add to OrderIn stock|
|Rack conversions available for Trike-N-Bike racks.|
Trike racks ship within 2-3 business days of order receipt via FedEx Ground. Shipping is automatically calculated by the shopping cart when placing your order online. Estimate delivery date and shipping.