Rack Security Cable and Locking Hitch Pin Kit
Part # RSK12
- 12 foot braided steel cable and padlock works with all Hitch Rider racks.
- Locking Spool Head™ threaded hitch pin included.
- One cable end locks to vehicle hitch and the other locks to cycles or rack.
- Cycles are easy to lock and unlock from standing position; no need to reach under cycles to unlock them from vehicle's hitch.
Locking Spool Head™ Threaded Hitch Pin
Part # LSH1
Locking threaded hitch pin for Hitch Rider bike or trike racks.
Trike Rack Dolly
Part # TRD
Compatible add-on for tilting trike racks manufactured from 3/2019 to 2013 with a curved hitch bar.
When trike position is folded up, the wheels provide easier installation on vehicle as well as mobility to maneuver and store the rack in a garage without lifting and carrying the rack. Rack with dolly attached free stands. Patented.
Truckee™ Switch Dolly
Part # TSD
Dolly quickly attaches to the back end of the standard hitch bars used on our Truckee Switch™ racks and other Hitch Rider racks equipped with an adjustable base. The wheels provide easier installation on vehicle as well as mobility to maneuver and store the rack in a garage without lifting and carrying the rack. Rack with dolly attached free stands. Patented.
Trike Rack Lifting Handle
Part # Handle
Trike rack lifting handle bolts to the outside wheelholder. Telescoping handle makes lowering and raising rack easier and reduces the amount of downward tilt.
12" Reflective Marking Tape
Part # RT-RW
Reflexite V82 conspicuity tape strip. Measures 12" long x 2" wide with equal length red and white sections. Meets US DOT standards.
Bumper Tie™ Bicycle Tie Down
Part # BT1
- Prevents contact and swing between bike and rack center column during transport.
- Soft foam acts as a bumper to protect bike's finish. Two strong nylon bungees secures bumper in place.
- Works with all bicycles, tandems, and recumbent bikes.
- Handy bike tie down accessory for any bike rack brand.
$7 for one.
$12 for two.
Change-Up™ Hitch Adapter
Part # CU1
- Change-Up™ threaded pin hitch adapter upsizes 1 1/4" hitches to fit racks and carriers with 2" hitch bars (Not for towing use.)
- Permanently install on vehicle hitch or rack hitch bar.
- Extends hitch 7 1/4", pin hole to pin hole.
- Eliminates all wobble at both ends.
- Includes Spool Head™ threaded hitch pin.
Hitch Rider rack accessories ship via USPS and typically take 2-3 business days for delivery (6-10 days to Canada). Shipping is automatically calculated by the shopping cart when placing your order online. Estimate delivery date.