If you need additional clearance to clear a rear-mounted spare tire and your rack comes with a fixed length base (trike rack models HRT1-2T, 2HRT1-2, TB1-2SBP, TB1-2BSA), our Extender Adapt-a-Rack™ will provide 3 3/8" more clearance.
Extender Adapt-a-Rack™ Hitch Adapter
Part # EAAR1-2
- Extends a 2" receiver 3 3/8" and down sizes to fit 1 1/4" hitch bars.
- Patented built-in no wobble features.
- Great for use on hitches that are recessed under bumper and to clear small spare tires.
- Front ends bolts in 2" receiver for semi-permanent installation. Install and remove rack/carrier from 1 1/4" hitch opening in the back end.
- Not for towing use. Use only for mounting racks and carriers.
If your Truckee™ Switch rack model TS1-2 comes with an adjustable length base, use extended length hitch bar EB1-22 or EB2-21 shown below.
1 1/4" Extended Length Hitch Bar
Part # EB1-22
2" Extended Length Hitch Bar
Part # EB2-21
Special order hitch bars ship within 1-2 business days of order receipt. Shipping is automatically calculated by the shopping cart when placing your order online. Estimate delivery date.